Small innovative enterprise NPP «Signal» BelGU
Was founded in 2012.
The field of work
- Scientific research and solutions in natural and technical sciences;
- Software development;
- Creation and using of databases and information resources;
- Computing techniques and IT.
The enterprise develops hardware-software complexes for signal shaping and processing for informative telecommunication systems:
- Autonomic and automatic system of river water temperature control, which allows to gather and transfer data through wireless channels realtime;
- Hardware and software complex of processing and visualization of images realtime. It is based on new methods of sub-band analysis and synthesis of signals, and also on using of many-core GPU processor NVIDIA CUDA.
Software-hardware complexes is for:
- telecommunication services;
- creation of equipment, which supports hardware-software complexes for signal shaping and processing;
- creation of national specialized systems of objects’ monitoring.
- Autonomic and automatic system of river water temperature control. It allows creating a monitoring system for water objects. All changes – of water level and temperature – are based in a database of every gauging station and automatically form water discharge hydrograph. The data are transferred through mobile network.
The software can connect water level data to a vector map with marking of a potential flooding zone, residential blocks’ saturation and facilities.
- Hardware and software complex of processing and visualization of images realtime. It is based on new methods of sub-band analysis and synthesis of signals, and also on using of many-core GPU processor NVIDIA CUDA has some features, created by applying enterprise’s own methods of signals shaping and processing:
- data transfer speed – 90 Mbit/sec;
- image size – no less than 1024 x 1024 px;
- incoming rate of input images – to 30 frames per second
- Unique features of the complexes;
- Reasonable costs in comparison with existing analogues.
Address: Belgorod ul. Korolyova 2a, corp. 4, room 9
Director: Sergei Kungurtsev
Phone: 8 (4722) 30-13-71